2nd August 2018, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Chanakya National Law University? I want to apply for PhD in Human Rights Law course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

2nd July 2022, 01:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

Documents required:-

UGC NET, UGC CSIR NET and GATE score card.

You have to submit 10th ,12th, graduation and master's degree certificate like final result, marksheet and migration certificate.
4th July 2022, 12:38 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th ,12th, graduation and post graduate degree

Final Result
Marksheet
Migration Certificate
Birth Certificate Proof
UGC NET Score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?