26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

I am interested to do PhD in Physiology in Bhavnagar University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and qualification required to study PhD(Sociology) in Bhavnagar University?
  2. Do a M.Sc(IT) graduate from Bhavnagar university, eligible for M.Tech(CS)? List of colleges I can apply for without appearing in GATE exam?
  3. When entrance exam will be conducted for B.Sc Nursing in Bhavnagar Government Nursing College? -- [New]
  4. How can I get information regarding admission in colleges through GCET?
  5. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Is admission forms available for doing BBA in bhavnagar university?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  8. How can a MCA graduate from IGNOU university do PhD from Bhavnagar university?
  9. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  10. How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?
  11. Details of management course offered by Bhavnagar university? I have completed B.Com course
  12. How to do 2 years course after TYB.Com in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure of PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?
  14. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  15. Which is the best college for MSc in Chemistry? What is the scope for girls
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed M.Com with 53%
  17. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  18. When will I get the call letter from company?
3rd May 2018, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physiology) in Bhavnagar University?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Physiology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Physiology from Bhavnagar University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to pursue PhD course from the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?