4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

When the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be out? How they select for PhD?

Sir, I am willing to do PhD after MS E&E from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. When the application form will be out? How they select for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University? -- [New]
  2. How many MTech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  5. Course structure of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  6. Can i get admission in B.Tech Mechanical in MTU Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM 12th CBSE
  7. Procedure to get APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 92.91% in 10th and 87.54% in 12th?
  8. How many seats are available for engineering courses in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU)?
  9. Is there any reservation for female candidate from Schedule Caste category to get a seat in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  10. How to become a best Engineer?
  11. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring UPTU rank of 20591?
  12. Is Lucknow Institute of Technology is AICTE approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  14. Can I appear for UPTU job if i am a residence of UP?
  15. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  16. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  17. How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?
  18. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
15th September 2017, 12:46 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be out? How they select for PhD?

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible do PhD in the relevant discipline.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses in various fields including Engineering, Architecture, Fashion and Apparel Design, Pharmacy, Hotel Management, etc.
Those candidates willing to take admission into Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for PhD programme under various specialization, must have to appear and qualify Research Aptitude Test. The final selection of qualified candidates will be done after interview.
In order to get the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, kindly visit this link https://aktu.ac.in/pdf/enrolment_form_241115.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?