30th May 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Sc Agriculture and BVSc?

Which course is better between B.Sc Agriculture and BVSc? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible as I need to select the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose among BSc Agriculture, BSc Nursing, BVSc, B.Pharm to obtain highest salary?
  2. How can I do BVSc?
  3. Having 71% in PCB can I get admission in BVSC in Karnataka under Agriculture quota? What was the last year cut off?
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Which course is better between B.Sc Agriculture and BVSc?
  6. In which college will I get in Vishakhapatnam for BDS course after scoring 17464 rank in EAMCET Medical?
  7. Can a person get admission to BVSc after BSc Zoology? What is the requirement of marks in BSc?
  8. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  12. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  13. Any possible way to take admission in B.Vsc having PCM in 12th?
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses which I can study in medical field in Kerala after 12th with 69%?
  16. Is this possible to join BVSC after completion of B.Sc course? How to get seat in BVSC after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  18. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
31st May 2016, 09:15 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Sc Agriculture and BVSc?

B.Sc agricultural is 4 years program which is conducted various Agricultural university based on their entrance exam.

Bachelor of Vaternery Science is a hons program which have duration of 4 years.

But in terms of Scope and Further career option B.Sc Agricultural is better than BVSC.

Therefore you have to choose B.Sc Agricultural after 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?