14th June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?

Hello everyone,
I am in M.Sc in Chemistry pursuing final year and I want to do PhD in Organic Chemistry. I would like to know what entrance exam I will have to give for getting admission in this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  4. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do Ph.D after studying in MSc Organic Chemistry
  9. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  10. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  13. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  14. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  15. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  17. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  18. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
25th June 2015, 12:36 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?

You should try to qualify exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE if you want to get admission in a reputed University/Institute with fellowship grant. Most of the top Institutes/Universities prefer candidates with any one of these scores and you will have an upper hand over other competitors when compared to admission in Ph.D program. If you have any of these score you don't have to appear for any other entrance exam.

Other than these you can apply for other entrance exams which are conducted by Universities but they are only for those who haven't qualified NET/SET/JRF/GATE and aren't getting admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?