21st April 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in ACB/CID/CBI/IT?

Sir I completed my B.Tech in mechanical branch my dream is to get job in (CBI/CID/ACB/IT) can you tell me the way or process to fulfill my dream my email Id :[email protected].

21st April 2016, 10:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in ACB/CID/CBI/IT?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in few of above mentioned jobs after qualifying in Combined Graduate Level examination.

The examination is conducted by SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree and age limit to appear for examination is 19-28 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, after qualifying in all three stages of examination you will be eligible for final recruitment. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd April 2016, 09:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as CBI/CID officer after pursuing b.tech degree.

For final recruitment, you have to appear and qualify in SSC CGL. CGL examination is conducted every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed graduation degree and have age limit between 19-28 years with 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I, II and interview. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
7th September 2020, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i become an endowment officer after completion of my b. tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?