22nd October 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give to do PhD in Sauratra University?

I have to give PHD, NET, SET exam in sauratra university?
please send all related mail in my [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  2. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  3. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  4. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  5. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  6. How may I do Ph.D from top universities? How may I get details for the same?
  7. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  8. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  9. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  10. Options available for me to do PhD?
  11. Details about the universities/colleges, entrance exams, and scope of Ph.D(CS)?
  12. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  13. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  14. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  15. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  16. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  17. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
23rd October 2014, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I give to do PhD in Sauratra University?

Well the best way to get admission in a Ph.D course is through UGC NET valid score because candidates with valid NET score are exempted from university Ph.D entrance exam.

Hence, you must apply for NET/SET exam for admission into Saurashtra University. You can also appear for the university entrance exam for Ph.D admission, if you don't have NET/SET score.

Also, make sure that you have a master's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. There is relaxation in marks for reserved category candidates.

For more information visit http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
24th October 2014, 10:21 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which exam should I give to do PhD in Sauratra University?

In order to do PhD in Saurashtra University, you need to have the 60% marks in your academic year. You need to attend Saurashtra Entrance Examination.

You need to submit:

• Marks Certificate from schooling to PG Course
• Caste Certificate
• School Leaving Certificate

Syllabus for Entrance Examination:

• Technical Questions
• Reading Comprehension
• Basic English Grammar Test
• Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?