4th September 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Fees of Ph.D. course in India under Nursing field?

Fees of Ph.D. course in India under Nursing field?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  2. Fees of Ph.D. course in India under Nursing field? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education for M.Sc(Nursing) postgraduate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. List of colleges available for PhD in Nursing?
  6. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  7. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  9. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  11. How can I get information regarding fees of College of Nursing, Cuttack?
  12. Central Government jobs for male nurses?
  13. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  14. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  15. Best Medical colleges in India for studies upto PhD and their fees?
  16. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Best master course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Way to take admission in such course?
  18. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
6th September 2015, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees of Ph.D. course in India under Nursing field?

Kindly mention the institute in which you will enroll/enrolled for nursing course. This is because there are numerous universities which offer PhD course in Nursing and each one of them have their own fee structure. Thus, it is difficult to state the fees required for PhD course in India under Nursing field. Kindly comment below with the name of the institute/institutes and we will respond positively with a detailed description of the fee structure of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?