27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?

Dear Sir,
I want to do PhD in Kerala. I have done my
Post Graduation which is M.Sc in Nursing from KUHS in Kerala.
I want to know which entrance exam I must apply for PhD course?
And for what subject also?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  3. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if pursuing MBA(Finance)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  5. What should I study in Ph.D if completed MCA? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  6. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For which subject I should apply to study PhD if completed MCA?
  8. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  9. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  10. How will GRE score helpful for me to do M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  12. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  14. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  16. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  17. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  18. Which subject should I choose to study Ph.D if completed MS in Electrical Engineering?
30th June 2015, 02:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?

You must crack the NET Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with the JRF Scholarship.
So you must start your preparation for the Examination as soon as you can.
The UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination that you must crack and once you crack it you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Nursing.
The subject that you must choose is up to you. You must choose something in which you are good and are interested in doing new research work.
So crack the Entrance Examination and then think about the subject you want to choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?