14th March 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?

Respected Sir/Madam. I would like to Know the details of PhD in Nursing admission. I have completed my Master degree in Nursing 16 years back and currently I am working at Gulf country as a senior Lecturer. Kindly let me Know the procedure of enrolling to PhD program at your esteemed institution. My Specialty is Psychiatric Nursing.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 1 year Pre-Sea training at esteemed institution?
  4. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  5. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  7. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela
  8. Procedure to give IPS Officer Examination -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is MOT-Psychiatry available in Esteemed Institutions?
  10. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?
  12. Exams required to be answered to do Ph.D in US with Fellowship?
  13. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  15. Can I do Ph.D through distance education after securing 50% in M.A English? Which college can I opt?
  16. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  18. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?