5th February 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for doing M.Phil in Botany through distance education

I want to do M.Phil in botany through distance education. I have completed my M.Sc botany with 60 percent marks. I need some guidance in this regard.

6th February 2018, 10:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for doing M.Phil in Botany through distance education

The basic educational qualification required to pursue M.Phil in Botany course is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university. As you are done with Master of Science in Botany course, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

There are some of the colleges offering this M.Phil in Botany course and you are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination for getting admission into this course.

List of colleges offering this course are,

<> Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education
Ph. No: 0870 243 8899
http://www.sdlceku.co.in/

<> Annamalai University
Ph. No: 04144 238 282
http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/

<> Alagappa University
Ph. No: 04565 223 100
http://alagappauniversity.ac.in/
7th February 2018, 08:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your M.Sc in Botany with 60% of marks in it, you can definitely apply for the M.Phil course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc in Botany from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in the same.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities in order to get admission in different Universities offering the said course.
15th January 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Phil in botany through distance education. I have completed my M.Sc botany with 60 percent marks. I need some guidance in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?