7th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MPhil in Education being a MA(Education) student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of MA in Education. I want to do MPhil in the field of Education from Dr. CV Raman University. I would like to know that can I do this MPhil course? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

8th June 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPhil in Education being a MA(Education) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of MA in Education. I want to do MPhil in the field of Education from Dr. CV Raman University. I would like to know that can I do this MPhil course? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Yes, you can study MPhil Education being an MA Education student. Candidates who have passed MA Education or equivalent with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the MPhil Education in various universities. You have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study MPhil Education. Those who have qualified NET/SET/SLET shall be exempted from the entrance test. Admission to the MPhil education is done on the basis of your performance in the academic scores, entrance test and interview. Duration of the MPhil Education is two years.
8th June 2018, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MPhil in Education being a MA(Education) student?

You need a masters degree in the same stream to study M.Phil or Ph.D in the same field. You are definitely eligible for it, provided you fulfill the percentage criteria.

You must have a masters degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university to apply for admission. There are various universities offering admission, just apply when notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?