15th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Gemrnay after M.Sc. in Microbiology?

I have completed my M.Sc (microbiology). Now i am planning to continue my phd in Germany. Please reply how to apply for this?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  5. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  8. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  9. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  10. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  11. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  12. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  13. How to take admission in Ph.D after doing MSc Microbiology?
  14. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  15. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  16. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?