15th October 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Parasitology from University of Allahabad. I want to do PhD in Nephrology. So please tell how I will take admission for this PhD?
With Regards-
Masood Akhter Hashmi

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  3. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  13. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?