18th September 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in Cystic Fibrosis? From which university to do this course?

I am doing my msc. in biotechnology....plz tell me how to apply for phd.//also i am interested in doing phd. in cystic fibrosis..can you tell me from which institute i can do it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  3. How can I apply for Ph.D course after completing MBA?
  4. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  6. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  7. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  10. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  11. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  12. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  13. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  14. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  15. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  16. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  18. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?