9th January 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?

I have completed PhD in Analytical Chemistry and looking for post doctoral position in German universities. How to approach?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  2. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  4. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  5. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  6. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  7. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  8. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  9. Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  11. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  12. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  13. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  16. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  17. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  18. Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?
18th September 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Post Doctoral position in Analytical Chemistry in German universities?

i have ph.D in analytical chemistry,i puplished 7 papers in last 4 years,i need post -doctoral position in germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?