18th June 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?

My name is aman.i m passed MA in hisory.now i want to do PHD in history from punjabi university patiala.so plz tell me how can i apply for this nd when addmission is open.

14th January 2017, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is aman.i m passed MA in hisory.now i want to do PHD in history from punjabi university patiala.so plz tell me how can i apply for this nd when addmission is open.

You can apply through the application form available for this purpose. The applicant should hold a master’s degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of fifty five percent marks for pursuing PhD. Applicant should appear for the PhD entrance examination and interview for the admission. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE in the same subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination. This is the common admission procedure in all the universities for the PhD admission.
The admission to the PhD program will be made one or two times in a year. Some universities the admission to the PhD will be done in January and July. The PhD programs are available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?