1st December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD in Accountancy being an M.Com student? Eligibility to apply?

Hi,
I am doing M.Com with Accountancy. I want to know that after this I can do PhD in Accountancy? If yes then how I can apply for PhD in Accountancy course?

31st May 2016, 03:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD in Accountancy being an M.Com student? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing M.Com with Accountancy. I want to know that after this I can do PhD in Accountancy? If yes then how I can apply for PhD in Accountancy course?

First you have to complete your M.Com with a minimum of 55% marks to apply for PhD in Accountancy. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to PhD.
You can get the application form from the university directly or download the same from the university website. You have to contact the university commerce department for the availability of guides and admission.
You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application.
This is the process followed by universities for the admission to PhD. You can get the help from your college professor’s regarding the PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?