25th May 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I do PhD in part time mode having cleared NET Lecturership at the age of 45 years?

I am a school Teacher in a village near Haldia having M.Sc in botany( spl paper genetics and plant breeding) BEd. I want to do a PhD degree in part time mode. I have cleared NET(lectureship).my age is 45

Related Questions:
31st May 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do PhD in part time mode having cleared NET Lecturership at the age of 45 years?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission in botany subject with the amount of experience you have at the moment. NET score is definitely a good qualification to get admission.

If you are having more that 5 years of teaching experience in the same field then it will also make your case strong. Just need to perform well in the interview stage to get admission. There is no upper age limit for research programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?