9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD being an MBA(Agriculture Business) postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done MBA in Agriculture Business and I want to do PhD. Can I apply now? If yes, then how can I?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD being an MBA(Agriculture Business) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which specialization I can study PhD being a MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  5. Can I study PhD without GATE being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  8. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study PhD in Business Analytics being a PGDBA postgraduate of Symbiosis College, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which subject I should apply NET to study PhD in Geography being a M.A. postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2015, 04:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD being an MBA(Agriculture Business) postgraduate?

Yes you can apply for the course of PhD.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examinations of the Universities where you want to study the course of PhD.
Once you clear the Entrance Examination of the Universities where you want to pursue the course of PhD you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD after the completion of MBA(Agriculture Business).
This is the procedure you need to follow to get admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?