13th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Hello,
I am planning to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University. I would like to know the eligibility criteria for admission? I have completed my MBA in Finance. So please tell me about my eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  4. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  7. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  8. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  11. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  13. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  16. Does CMJ University offer PhD in Physiotherapy course? Streams available to study in PhD(Physiotherapy)?
  17. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  18. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?

24th September 2015, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am planning to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University. I would like to know the eligibility criteria for admission? I have completed my MBA in Finance. So please tell me about my eligibility.
You have completed MBA degree in Finance so you are eligible for Ph.D course from CMJ University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Business Administration:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?