7th August 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Bengali Lecturer after completing MA?

Hi friends, I want to become a Lecturer in Bengali. I am studying MA in Bengali right now. So, after completing my Post Graduation, what I have to do for becoming a Lecturer? Kindly help me in this regard.

22nd June 2021, 03:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Bengali Lecturer after completing MA?

To become a Bengali Lecturer is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for the general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidates who will be appearing for their final years Master's degree examination can also apply for the UGC NET examination. Those candidates will be considered for JRF and the post of Assistant Professor after successfully passing the final year Master's degree examination.

The candidates should not be more than 28 years of age for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) as the year of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?