24th May 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in Hindi from the best university?

I have done my pg in nagpur univerciy. i want to do phd in best university. can you help me what i should i do for this? How can I do Ph.D in Hindi from the best university? Can someone please give me the complete guidance on the same as soon as possible?

Thank you!

24th May 2015, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Hindi from the best university?

For admission in best university for your Ph.D program you must qualify exams like NET/GATE/JRF/SLET in your respective field. Most of the top universities prefer candidates with these scores and if you have then it will definitely help you. Hence, try to clear any one of these exams and also make sure that you have a good preparation for the interview stage. Eligibility for Ph.D in India is a Masters degree with at least 55% marks in the given discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?