5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?

hello
i want to do PHD commerce..
from kumaun university nanital..
plz provide me guidance regarding it...
i"ll be highly obliged.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?
  2. List of job options available for a BCA graduate from Kumaun university(Nainital)?
  3. Procedure for submitting online PG form for Kumaun University Nainital?
  4. Syllabus for Ph.D in physics from Kumaun University, Nainital?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  6. What are the various job opportunities available to a BCA graduate from Kumaun university?
  7. Syllabus of Physics Ph.D entrance exam of Kumaun University Nainital?
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  9. How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. Date of announcement of notification of AIMCET MCA entrance exam?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Management from Kumaun University and Garhwal University?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Hindi after doing M.A from Kumaoun University with 55%
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  15. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  16. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
6th February 2015, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Kumaun University, Nainital for PhD in Commerce program?

You must have a Master's Degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission in any recognized University in India. For those who belong to reserved category will get 5% relaxation in marks and they need only 50% marks.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET/JRF then you can apply for admission without appearing for any entrance exam. You have to appear for interview for admission in Ph.D program. If you have good academic record and perform well in the interview then you will get admission without any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?