18th June 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for Ph.D program in abroad if passed B.A. in Political Science?

hello
i have passed BA in political science
with 67 % & MA with 48%.
I want scholarship & go abroad for phD???
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  4. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  5. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  6. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  7. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  8. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  9. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  11. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  12. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  13. Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?
  14. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  16. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  17. Process to get scholarship for doctoral degree Abroad?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
7th April 2018, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for Ph.D program in abroad if passed B.A. in Political Science?

You need to appear for GRE, if you are interested in Ph.D abroad. Scholarships are available based on merit. If you have got excellent academic qualification, then you have chance of scholarship.

In addition to GRE, you also need to fulfill minimum required of English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL score. Just make sure you have excellent scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?