27th December 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack SLET(Mathematical Science)? What kind of questions are asked?

Hello
Can someone tell me how to prepare
for slet mathematical science?
I would like to know
the pattern of question asked......

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  5. What is the syllabus of IB ACIO II? What is the pattern of the exam?
  6. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in LEET?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  9. How to prepare for interview for IBPS PO exam? What questions are asked?
  10. What kind of GK questions are asked in IBPS exam?
  11. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  12. How to prepare for statistical investigator interview? What kind of questions will be asked?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
  15. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  16. How to prepare for Statistical Investigator Interview? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of quantitative questions are asked in IBPS?
  18. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
28th December 2014, 10:52 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack SLET(Mathematical Science)? What kind of questions are asked?

Syllabus:

• Analysis
• Linear Algebra
• Complex Analysis
• Algebra
• Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)
• Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)
• Numerical Analysis
• Calculus of Variations
• Linear Integral Equations

Pattern:

It is conducted in 3 papers. Paper I has 60 questions for 100 marks, Paper 2 has 50 questions for 100 marks and Paper 3 has 75 questions for 150 marks.

Reference Books:

UGC NET/JRF/SET Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper I)
by Pratiyogita Darpan
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2010)

CSIR-UGC NET/JRF/SET Mathematical Science (Paper - I & II)
by Alok Kumar
Publisher: Upkar (2008)

UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Mathematical Sciences
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

CSIR-UGC-NET(Science) Paper I Guide
by Karan Deo
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Preparation that needs to be followed to crack SLET:

• Prepare topics wise.
• Attempt more number of mock tests.
• Practise previous papers after preparing every chapter or topic.
• Note important points which will be easy to revise at the time of examination.
• Prepare time table and never miss it at any cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?