10th November 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Geography being an M.Sc student?

Hello,
I am a student of M.Sc Geography. I want to do PhD in Geography. But the problem is, I don't know anything about the process. Can you tell me how to do PhD in Geography? Please let me know as soon as possible.

29th May 2016, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Geography being an M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of M.Sc Geography. I want to do PhD in Geography. But the problem is, I don't know anything about the process. Can you tell me how to do PhD in Geography? Please let me know as soon as possible.
The aspirant can do PhD in Geography after M.Sc in Geography with over 55% marks from a recognised university. The course is available in many universities in India. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to contact the university Geography department for the admission and guide availability. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application. You will be exempted from the entrance if you already cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE. The PhD is available in the following universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?