2nd July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology & I would like to do my PhD in Biotechnology in Germany with fellowship. How can I get such opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  2. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  3. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  8. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  12. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  14. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  15. MS in Chemicals with fellowship near Franfruit in Germany?
  16. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  17. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
15th July 2015, 03:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?

You must appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you must clear both these Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD in Germany.
Once you do this you there will be a Personal Interview if you are able to crack the Personal Interview then you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
The Interviewer will decide regarding the Fellowship and you need to have good Domain Knowledge to be able to get a Fellowship.
To get a Fellowship you also need to have a good career record throughout your career.
So if you can fulfill these criteria you will be able to study the course of PhD in Biotechnology in Germany with a Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?