23rd February 2023, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to directly get admission in English Linguistics?

Dear Sir /Madam i want a phd admission in english linguistics. I find it very boring because of the various links. please tell me the direct link to obtain the admission and information about the course fees. Take in your consideration i am international student from iraq.
lots of love
AQEEL

25th February 2023, 02:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to directly get admission in English Linguistics?

Those who have completed masters degree with 55% marks from a recognised board in relevant stream are eligible for admission.

Admission to this course will be done on the basis of marks scored by candidate in national level entrance exam .
The most popular entrance exam in India are GATE, UGC NET.
University that offer the course are
University of Delhi
Jadavpur University
Calcutta university
Jawaharlal Nehru University etc
Interested candidate can fill the application form online through the college website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?