17th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?

I have to know about the eligibility for M.A English linguistics and for English literature as well as a regular student in a university. I'm a bachelor of commerce and willing to get admission in A ranked university for Masters of English. If you could please guide me.

1st January 2015, 01:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have to know about the eligibility for M.A English linguistics and for English literature as well as a regular student in a university. I'm a bachelor of commerce and willing to get admission in A ranked university for Masters of English. If you could please guide me.
Yes, of course you are eligible for MA in Linguistics after completing B.Com. But, you must studied English as a main subject at 12th standard and graduation level as well.

Eligibility Criteria for MA in Linguistics:-

Applicant should complete Undergraduate course in any discipline with minimum 50% from recognized university.

The Admission for this course is based on the bachelor degree score and the entrance examination which is organized by the institution/university.

So, you have to score good marks in entrance examination in order to get admission for MA in Linguistics course in top colleges.

So, If you satisfy the above criteria then you’re definitely eligible for MA in Linguistics course.
19th January 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?

I have compled my graduation from allahabad university in english language. I want to do my post graduation from delhi university in english language, then what is the process and pattern to take admission? Please suggest me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?