24th April 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How to join Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD? Topics available in this university in PhD?

I have completed M.Com with 62% from Mysore University. How can I join Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD? Which are the topics available in this university in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?
  2. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  3. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  4. How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?
  5. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  7. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  8. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  11. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  12. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  13. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  14. Latest prospectus of Bharathiar University for PhD(Statistics) program?
  15. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  17. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  18. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
29th July 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD? Topics available in this university in PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Com with 62% from Mysore University. How can I join Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD? Which are the topics available in this university in PhD?

Those candidates who have passed Post Graduation degree with 17 years of total duration of study with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for a PhD in Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program through a Common Eligibility Test followed by an Interview. Bharathiar University shall issue notification through its website or in the newspapers for PhD admission. Those candidates who have already qualified NET/SET/GATE/SLET/M.Phil shall be exempted from the Common Eligibility Test. Candidates are admitted based on marks scored in PG, Common Eligibility Test and Interview. Candidates have to discuss the topic with the guide in the concerned department of the university. Bharathiar University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?