31st October 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join IIIT&M, Kerala for research course after B.Tech in Humanities & Social Science?

I am studying B.Tech in Humanities & Social Science and after it want to join IIIT&M, Kerala for research course. Please tell me how can I join this college?

4th November 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IIIT&M, Kerala for research course after B.Tech in Humanities & Social Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech in Humanities & Social Science and after it want to join IIIT&M, Kerala for research course. Please tell me how can I join this college?

IIIT&M, Kerala offers the following Doctoral Programs: Intelligent Signals for Medical Imaging, Compressed Sensing, Computer Simulation and Modeling for Imaging applications, Bio metrics, Digital Watermarking, Cyber Forensics, Visual Surveillance / Geo Informatics / Remote Sensing. Eligibility to do the PhD program in IIIT&M, Kerala is a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Therefore, it is not possible to join the PhD program with a BTech in Humanities and Social Science qualification in IIT&M, Kerala. Candidates can find all the details about the PhD programs in the IIT&M, Kerala website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?