5th August 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?

Dear Sir,
I am a postgraduate in Medicine;M.D.(Pharmacology) and would like to know the eligibility criteria for the courses;PhD in Social Science and Humanities in IIT,Chennai. Also I would like to know if there is an age-limit for these courses. This information would help me pursue the respective courses. Awaiting your earliest reply. Thank you!
Your's Faithfully,
Dr. Senthilkumaran Palanimuthu

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech and PhD programs in Social Sciences and Humanities in IIT, Chennai for MD(Pathology) Doctor?
  2. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  3. Should I apply for PhD in Biotechnology or Humanities at IIT?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MG University PhD(Social Work) Entrance Test?
  5. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  6. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  8. Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?
  9. What is the required qualification for NET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  12. What is the eligibility of MSW course in AMU?
  13. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  14. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  15. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. Pune University Computer Enginering 3rd Sem-Humanities and Social Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Marks required to qualify for HAL examination?
9th August 2015, 06:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a postgraduate in Medicine;M.D.(Pharmacology) and would like to know the eligibility criteria for the courses;PhD in Social Science and Humanities in IIT,Chennai. Also I would like to know if there is an age-limit for these courses. This information would help me pursue the respective courses. Awaiting your earliest reply. Thank you!
Your's Faithfully,
Dr. Senthilkumaran Palanimuthu
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?