31st October 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to get admission in M.Phil and PhD Chemical Engineering in government colleges of Gujarat?

Sir, I am in Gujarat and willing to do M.Phil and then PhD in Chemical Engineering from top government colleges. Please tell me criteria to get admission in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  4. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  5. What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D
  6. List of government colleges for doing Ph.D in Organic Chemistry in Gujarat?
  7. How many PhD(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Raipur Institute of Technology? Criteria for admission?
  8. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  11. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  12. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate? -- [New]
  14. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  15. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?
  17. Career in teaching after M.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
3rd November 2017, 08:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in M.Phil and PhD Chemical Engineering in government colleges of Gujarat?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Chemical Engineering, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil and Ph.D in Chemical Engineering:-

Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Chemical Engineering or in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in the Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
4th November 2017, 07:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria to get admission in M.Phil and PhD Chemical Engineering in government colleges of Gujarat?

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to do M.Phil and PhD course in the relevant discipline.
In order to be eligible for admission in M.Phil and PhD Chemical Engineering course in government college of Gujarat, you must have to appear and qualify in UGC CSIR exam. On the basis of your performance in the aforesaid examination, you will be given admission for M.Phi/PhD course in Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?