25th June 2011, 09:46 PM
nishu chawla

Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?

sir, i am doing MCA nw i have completed my 4th sem jst nw, after mca I am planning to do phd plz guide me.
im interested in programming and networking, plz inform me about both and also about entrance and whole processor of phd.

26th June 2011, 03:59 PM
raja badam

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?

you must write exams of PH-D entrance exam some universities conduct different tests.example CSIR exam etc..
you can do PH-d in computer applications.
notification release every year .you must write that exam and get the seat.
26th June 2011, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?

To go in for PH.d clearing the entrance exams conducted by various universities is a must. You have to decide on which university you plan to pursue the same. You can visit the institutes website to know the admission procedure. Normally the written exam will be followed by interview. Make sure you have at least a first class in your Masters level.
27th June 2011, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu chawla View Post
sir, i am doing MCA nw i have completed my 4th sem jst nw, after mca I am planning to do phd plz guide me.
im interested in programming and networking, plz inform me about both and also about entrance and whole processor of phd.
dear friend,

you are eligible for PHD programme but you must have GATE score.

also if you are NET and JRF qulifier then you are eligible.

you can't do PHD without those thing.

all the best
19th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am mca 2008 pass out ,i worked for an MNC company for one year due to some problems i break the bond and came out form the company,now i want to enter in to teaching fied as professor by doing phd,can anyone suggest me how to do phd?is gate score necessary for this,if so wat to do becoz i have gap of 3 years after MCA?
25th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i m mca 2010 passout & i want to do phd. how to do phd?is gate is gate score necessary for this,if so wat to do becoz i have gap of 1 year after MCA?
29th August 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my mca from correspondence. Do i elligible for phd
17th October 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE.....explain the procedure to apply NET in computer science exam after M.C.A. in detail....
23rd October 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m doing mca and i want to pursue phd plz......help
27th October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I finished mca with 71%. I am interested in doing phd .I need the procedure to apply phd.
5th November 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

no proper answers here why i need to ask question?
7th November 2011, 01:48 AM
samspat

hi

Ph.D after MCA entrance exams need to be answered

you are eligible for PHD programme but you must have GATE score.

also if you are NET and JRF qulifier then you are eligible.

you can't do PHD without those thing.
15th November 2011, 03:58 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

To go in for PH.d clearing the entrance exams conducted by various universities is a must. You have to decide on which university you plan to pursue the same. You can visit the institutes website to know the admission procedure. Normally the written exam will be followed by interview.
23rd November 2011, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing mca 5th sem after that can i do ph.d in networking from ignou otherwise no which university suitable for me.
18th March 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in marketing and now i want to do PHD so kindly suggest me that in which i should do PHD and what is procedure for this.
regards suresh singh
email - [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I 'm Shashank pandey I am completed BCA from IGNOU and also MCA 2nd year appeared from ignou. Plz sugest me What percent requared for addmission in PHD.
Email- [email protected]
12th June 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

sir which type of entrance exam for phd after mca
29th August 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

sir ,which type of entrance exam is required for phd ? what r the eligibility for doing ph.d?
26th December 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,i am mca 2008 pass out ,i worked for an MNC company for one year due to some problems i break the bond and came out form the company,now i want to enter in to teaching fied as professor by doing phd,can anyone suggest me how to do phd?is gate score necessary for this,if so wat to do becoz i have gap of 3 years after MCA?

gate score is must...
1st May 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I pursunning MCA from RGPV university and i want to do phd after the MCA....which university is better for me....only in MP,Maharastra
8th November 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir m handicapped hu..aur mene mca kiya hai in 2011 m.. i want to professor job .. toh mujhe ky krna chahyien..aur m primary m baisc teacher bhi hu..
22nd April 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

PLz anyone tell the procedure of Phd after Mca??
how many score required for Gate exam?
tell all the test name which we can give after mca for phd??
22nd April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

test name afterr Mca for phd??
procedure to do mca after phd?
how many scored reqiured for phd?
12th June 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed MCA with 84% m planning to do phd, so plz guide me for which stream n whih entrancce exam to b written
14th June 2015, 09:10 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

The procedure to do Ph.D after MCA is listed below:-

You should have a GATE score for that.
Very good if you have NET and JRF qualifier.That will be a positive point for you.
If you have those above listed things then you can easily do ph.D.
13th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my mca last sem in jaipur university. Now i want to be join phd. So give me information about in which uni. And in which subject i can join phd. Inform about proceger.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?