4th April 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams and procedure to do PhD on Programming in Android after MCA?

Sir, I have completed MCA and now I am planning to do PhD on Programming in Android. Please tell me about entrance and whole procedure to do PhD on my email id- [email protected]

5th April 2017, 10:04 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams and procedure to do PhD on Programming in Android after MCA?

You should have a GATE score for that also if you are an NET and JRF qualifier than you are eligible. You can't do PhD on programming in Android after MCA without these things.
6th April 2017, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams and procedure to do PhD on Programming in Android after MCA?

You can apply for entrance exams like GATE, CSIR NET, SET, JRF, etc, if you are interested in Ph.D admission after MCA degree. Just make sure you have got 55% or above to become eligible for Ph.D admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the. concerned university or institute. You can choose a topic for research according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?