26th July 2012, 11:44 AM
sujathapeteti

When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?

I completed mtech computer science. i want to do my phd from jntu.
notification,syllabus details i need. Any other best universities are there for doing my phd?
please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  5. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
  7. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  8. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  12. discussion about Ph.D.
  13. How may I do Ph.D from top universities? How may I get details for the same?
  14. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  15. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  16. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  17. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  18. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
26th July 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?

how to take admission for phd for jntu?
13th November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?

how to take admission in allahabad university in btech?
10th February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course FOR 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?