12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Agroforestry) seats are available in Forest College and Research Institute?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Forest College and Research Institute for PhD program in Agroforestry? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Forestry course? List of entrance exams?
  6. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  7. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  8. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  10. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  11. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  12. Best Colleges for MCA in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  14. How many BSc(Agriculture Business Management) seats are available in Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?
  15. Which are the private medical colleges under government quota in karnataka PGCET?
  16. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  17. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  18. How many Diploma in Dental Hygienist seats are available in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore? -- [New]
15th September 2019, 09:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Agroforestry) seats are available in Forest College and Research Institute?

Forest College and Research Institute

The total number of Ph.D. (Agroforestry) seats that are available in Forest College and Research Institute is 07.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Kaula Garh Road
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248195, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?