24th September 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Psychology) seats are available in University of Calcutta?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in University of Calcutta for PhD in Applied Psychology course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

28th September 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Psychology) seats are available in University of Calcutta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in University of Calcutta for PhD in Applied Psychology course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Number of seats available to study PhD degree in Applied Psychology at University of Calcutta vary every year. Candidates have to contact the Department of Applied Psychology for exact details. In the year 2017 following a number of PhD Applied Psychology seats are available: Unreserved=2, OBC-A=1, OBC-B=1 and SC=1. Those who have obtained a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology or Psychology with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD degree in Applied Psychology at University of Calcutta.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?