1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in Calcutta University for M.A.(Psychology)? Course structure of M.A.(Psychology) in Calcutta University?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the course named M.A. in Psychology in Calcutta University. I would like to know the course structure of this course in Calcutta University and also tell me about the seats availability?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Applied Economics from University of Calcutta? How many seats are there for this subject?
  3. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?
  5. How much percentage in required in graduation to attain admission in M.Sc courses under Calcutta University? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?
  7. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  8. Can I do PhD in Biochemistry in Calcutta University being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  10. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  11. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  14. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where to download Law entrance exam form?
  16. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  17. What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?
  18. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
12th March 2018, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available in Calcutta University for M.A.(Psychology)? Course structure of M.A.(Psychology) in Calcutta University?

Detailed Information about MA in Psychology course in Calcutta University:

The detailed information about MA in Psychology course is as follows,

<> Level of Study - Post Graduation

<> Name of the Programme - MA or M.Sc in Psychology

<> Eligibility for Course:
* In order to be eligible for doing this course, you must have done BA or B.Sc course from a recognized university

<> Total No.of Seats (Intake capacity) - 42 seats

Click here for More Details

You may contact concerned professors if you have any queries and contact details like Email are given in that above link.
16th March 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available in Calcutta University for M.A.(Psychology)? Course structure of M.A.(Psychology) in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to know about the course named M.A. in Psychology in Calcutta University. I would like to know the course structure of this course in Calcutta University and also tell me about the seats availability?

There are 42 seats are available at Calcutta University for MA Psychology course. Calcutta University, Department of Psychology website link is given Click Here.

For the course structure of MA Psychology course in Calcutta University, candidates have to contact the university psychology department for more details. In general, the following subjects are offered in the MA Psychology course:

Principles of Psychology
Research Methodology
Personality
Cognitive Psychology
Psychopathology
Psychological Testing
Social Psychology
Counselling Psychology
Psychological Assessment
Organizational Behavior
Clinical Psychology
Educational Psychology
11th June 2021, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the specialization offered under M.A (Applied Psychology) Degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?