7th March 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Psychology) seats are available in University of Calcutta?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Applied Psychology) from University of Calcutta. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available for this PhD in this institute. Thank you!

14th March 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Psychology) seats are available in University of Calcutta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Applied Psychology) from University of Calcutta. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Kindly let me know that how many seats are available for this PhD in this institute. Thank you!

The number of PhD (Applied Psychology) seats varies at the University of Calcutta every year based on the vacancies.

The last time when the notification released from the Department of Applied Psychology for the PhD (Applied Psychology) program, there were five (unreserved – 2, SC -1, OBC-A -1 and OBC-B-1) vacancies available.

Therefore, interested candidates should contact the Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta for exact details about the number of vacancies. Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?