28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gauhati University for studying PhD in Management Studies course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  8. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed eligibility criteria of Gauhati University PhD(Physics) entrance exam?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  11. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  12. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2018, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gauhati University for studying PhD in Management Studies course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD (Management Studies) in Gauhati University is a Post Graduate degree of Gauhati University or from any recognized university in Management or related discipline with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grades. Admission to the PhD (Management Studies) in Gauhati University is done through a Gauhati University Research Eligibility Test (GURET) and counseling process. Recipients of CSIR/UGC–JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-JRF, DBT-JRF are exempted from appearing in GURET. Gauhati University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?