21st October 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available at the Delhi University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the number of seats available at the Delhi University for a PhD in Political Science course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university?

31st October 2019, 11:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available at the Delhi University?

Delhi University

The total number of Ph.D. (Political Science) seats that are available at the Delhi University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the given below address.

Contact Address

Delhi, Delhi 110007, India
31st October 2019, 10:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Political Science) seats are available at the Delhi University?

The total number of seats available for Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science in Delhi University is 7.

The duration of the Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science in Delhi University would be of 3 years and is full time.

You can check the website http://du.ac.in for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?