2nd November 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to study correspondence PhD in Computer Science after MCA?

Hi,
I am Famkima and got MCA degree in 67%. I want to do PhD in Computer Science in correspondence. I don't know how to do. Can you help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  2. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  3. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate of Banasthali Vidyapith?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  8. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for MCA 2nd semester student?
  12. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  13. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  14. How to do Ph.D computer science after finishing MCA
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  17. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
9th November 2015, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study correspondence PhD in Computer Science after MCA?

Most of the universities have distance mode PH.D admission available. You have to appear for entrance exam and interview for admission. Your credentials will also play important role in selection for the programme.

Just apply on a prescribed format when there is an notification for PH.D admission. Try to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE to become eligible for admission in top colleges without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?