24th July 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to write a research Proposal for M.Phil sociology?

How can write a research proposal for taking admission in regular college.? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Currently I am not sure what all I need to be following, so it will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How long a Research Proposal should be of PhD in Cognitive Science?
  2. How to write Research Proposal on Molecular identifications of Mycotoxigenic fungi and analysis of levels of Mycotoxins? How to get financial help from government for research?
  3. List of Research Proposal of various topics of Mathematics
  4. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  5. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  6. List of topics for PhD in Economics? How to write a Research Proposal for it?
  7. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  8. Can I appear in NET Biotechnology stream instead of Finance in 2016?
  9. Aspects of Mycobacteria/Tuberculosis as M.Phil research topic?
  10. How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?
  11. What are the hot research topics these days? What kind of project proposal is to be submitted?
  12. Guidelines to make a research proposal for PhD program?
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Research Methods in Sociology (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which topic and university is best for research after MA Sociology? Expenditure for research purpose?
  16. How to write research papers? How to select the topics of research?
  17. Chances to do research in Sociology without doing M.Phil? -- [New]
  18. How to select a specific area in Ph.D and how to write a proposal for JNTU Hyderabad? How to do online journal reading from IEEE?
30th January 2022, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write a research Proposal for M.Phil sociology?

I did my Master sociology. I wanted to do MPhil .I navel officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?