26th May 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in MBA final year where I can get admission in phd with out entrance test?

I am in MBA final year where I can get admission in phd with out entrance test?

28th May 2023, 07:04 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am in MBA final year where I can get admission in phd with out entrance test?

Here is some universities for PhD Without entrance exam:-

*Goa University,
Goa

*Anna University,
Trichy

*Loyola Chennai,
Chennai

*Symbiosis,
Pune
29th May 2023, 05:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am in MBA final year where I can get admission in phd with out entrance test?

List of colleges offering PhD without entrance test:-

A.N.G.A College, Virudunagar
A.V.C College, Mayiladuthurai
Anna University, Trichy
Arul Anandar College, Madurai
Goa University, Goa
Wilson College, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Christ College, Bangalore, Karnataka etc.
30th May 2023, 05:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of best institutes to do PhD degree without having NET score:-

Deshbandhu College
Address- Kalkaji, New Delhi,
DL l 10019
Phone - 0 1126 439565

Wilson College
Address - Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai Maharashtra
Phone - 022 23637 663

Loyola College
Address - Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone - 04428178490

Lady Brabourne College
Address - P - 1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hansraj College
Address - Mahatma Hansraj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone - 0 1127 6674 58 etc.
31st May 2023, 12:30 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Admission requirements for PhD programs vary across universities and countries. While it is possible to find some universities that offer direct admission to PhD programs without an entrance test, it is not a common practice.

Typically, PhD programs require applicants to go through a rigorous selection process, which may include multiple stages such as an entrance test, interviews, and evaluations of academic qualifications, research proposals, and letters of recommendation. These measures are in place to ensure that candidates have the necessary skills, knowledge, and research potential to successfully complete a PhD.

However, there are instances where universities may consider exempting candidates from the entrance test based on certain criteria. For example, if you have completed a Master's degree in a relevant field with exceptional grades, published research papers, or have significant research experience, some universities may consider direct admission to their PhD program.

To explore universities that offer direct admission to PhD programs without an entrance test, you can research and reach out to individual universities or departments that align with your research interests. They will be able to provide you with specific information regarding their admission requirements and processes.

It's important to note that pursuing a PhD is a significant commitment, and the selection process is designed to ensure that candidates are well-prepared for the rigors of doctoral research. Therefore, it's advisable to be open to the possibility of taking entrance tests and going through the standard selection process as it can enhance your chances of finding a reputable and suitable PhD program that aligns with your interests and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?