6th January 2011, 10:07 AM
shaliniprasad.1989

How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?

Dear sir/mam,
I am the student of final year B.tech. I want to join pondicherry university for MBA course.sir/mam can you plz guide me with the important dates regarding the form and its final date of submission through both CAT n common entrance test..
I"ll be looking forwoard for your reply
Thanking you.

27th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?

RESPECTED SIR\MADAM

Is dere any entrance exam dat is conducted by pondicherry university for mba admission..looking forward for ur reply

THANKING U
19th April 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?

I register for MBA enterence exam.I need to know when i should download admit card for the exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?