8th August 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for MCA entrance test in 10 months? I am a BCA final year student

i`m a BCA final year student.how can i get prepare s for mca entrence test in 10 months?what should i do???

14th September 2012, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for MCA entrance test in 10 months? I am a BCA final year student

Thorough preparation is necessary to clear the exam, with in the limited time frame. If you are unaware of the exam pattern and syllabus, first of all you have to collect information on the same. Based on this, you can set up a time table having duration of 10 months. Last one month must be kept for revision. Exam preparation can be made with the help of reference books and by practicing previous year question papers.
14th September 2012, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for MCA entrance test in 10 months? I am a BCA final year student

Thorough preparation is necessary to clear the exam, with in the limited time frame. If you are unaware of the exam pattern and syllabus, first of all you have to collect information on the same. Based on this, you can set up a time table having duration of 10 months. Last one month must be kept for revision. Exam preparation can be made with the help of reference books and by practicing previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?