8th March 2023, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MPhil in Political Science what is the procedure?

I want to do MPhil in Political Science what is the procedure?

8th March 2023, 10:40 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: I want to do MPhil in Political Science what is the procedure?

The admission procedure and eligibility for MPhil in Political Science in India may vary depending on the institute you choose. However, some common steps and criteria are:
  • You should have a master’s degree in political science or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
  • You should apply for the entrance exam and MPhil college from the official website online. Some of the entrance exams are CSIR NET, JRF, UGC and others.
  • You should qualify for the entrance exam and score well.
  • You may also have to appear for an interview or a written test conducted by the respective institute.
  • You should pay the required fee and submit the required documents such as migration certificate, passing/degree certificate, mark-list etc.

The entrance exam for MPhil in Political Science is a test that evaluates your knowledge and skills in the field of political science. It may consist of multiple-choice questions, short-answer questions, or essay-type questions. Some of the entrance exams are:
  • DUET: Delhi University Entrance Test conducted by Delhi University for admission to various MPhil courses.
  • RET: Research Eligibility Test conducted by Banaras Hindu University for admission to various MPhil courses.
  • UGC NET: University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test conducted by National Testing Agency for determining eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship.

To apply for the entrance exam, you have to register on the official website of the respective institute or exam conducting body and fill the application form with correct details. You also have to pay the application fee and upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?