10th July 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University for the course of MPhil(Political Geography). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  3. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  4. Whether Jawaharlal Nehru University provides a 3 year B.Sc in Economics and Geography or not?
  5. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  6. Can I pursue MA in geography after B.Sc PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many seats are available for MPhil(Political Geography) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Procedure to study Master of Social Work in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  10. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  12. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  13. Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  14. How to study Graduate Diploma in Psychology from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  15. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How much rank should I need to get a seat in JNTUK? I have completed diploma in CSE
  17. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  18. Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?
15th July 2018, 10:26 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Jawahar Lal Nehru University is a Central university situated in Delhi.

The university conduct entrance examination is conducted for admission in different courses.

The eligibility to appear for admission in M.Phil course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

You will be eligible to get admission in course after qualifying in examination, you will become eligible to get admission in M.Phil ( Political Geography ).
15th July 2018, 11:14 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Admission in JNU in M.Phil course is conducted after qualifying in JNU JEE conducted by the university.

Candidates passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in examination and get admission. There are only 3 seats for M.Phil in Political Geography.

For more information visit at www.jnu.ac.in.
16th July 2018, 12:29 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Admission in M.Phil course in JNU is conducted after qualifying in JNUEE conducted by university.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no specialization required to get admission in M.Phi in Political Geography course.

Entrance examination is over current session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?